Saturday, October 07, 2006

Krystals in Perry!


This year should be another fun time in Perry, GA for me eating some Krystal burgers! Last year there was the Georgia crew(Super Paul, Larry "the Legend", Bubba, Boone), minus Boone, Humble Bob, myself, and a few others in Perry to see who would get to go to the final Krystal table for the championship. I remember it as though it were yesterday. I remember it being a pretty tight pack towards the end. Bob ate 29, Bubba 25, Me 24, and Larry 23. From what I hear the same group will be there. I know I am excited to have a nice trip to the fair and see what happens. I anticipate I will eat 40+. Just kidding, I won't say that because I don't like making predictions. I just hope that everyone can do their best and be happy with their results. Yummm, Krystal bugers! I can't wait to get this contest going.

Pictures from last year's Krystal contest in Perry, GA courtesy of Humble Bob.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that day well. How about that photographer?

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, that guy on the left should be called "Handsome" Bob!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home