Thursday, August 31, 2006

2 minutes of KRYSTALS

My next contest will be a 2-minute Krystal contest in Jacksonville. I am looking forward to participating in a short contest. It should be very intense. To be honest, I would be happy to get in the double digits.
I have to give props to Joey eating 28 in 2-minutes. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it. Even now I am curious if they edited the video somehow to make it look like he ate 28 Krystals in 2. j/k. Joey is just the man. Watch out Takeru. You have been and will always be amazing, but you now have some real competition. But you already know that.
Last year in the 8-minute Krystal Championship in Chattanooga I struggled a lot as a rookie and only ate 23 I think. I got off to a bad start and never picked up the pace. I think I only ate about 9 Krystals in the first 2 minutes in that contest. God willing I will do much better this year. Only He knows what will happen, I just have to do the best I can. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Hey Legend. Unfortunately I could not work out any reasonable travel for the tamales contest. It's all you. Good luck.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Dave S. said...

What's up 3H? Yeah, the picture inserting software with Blogger is hit or miss sometimes.

Anyhow, good to see you up and blogging. Welcome to the club!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Love the blog!

I've found that posting pictures through Flickr is easier and more reliable than blogger. Email me if you need any help setting things up.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Dave,
Thanks for the welcome to the world of blog. Hopefully I can find a day to study up on all this blog stuff and get rolling soon. Right now I am far too busy with work, eating contests, and other things. This weekend is especially intense.

Liz,
I may need a tutorial on Flickr if I can't get this blogger to work. Thanks for the offer. Like I said I may have to take you up on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home