Tuesday, August 22, 2006

GoldenPalace.net World Gyoza Eating Championship



1st (212) - Joey "Jaws" Chestnut
2nd(210) - Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas
3rd (162) - Rich "The Locust" LeFevre
4th (107) - Hall "Hoover" Hunt
5th (94) - Erik "The Red" Denmark
? (58) - El Toro


I know there were a few other aspiring eaters and fans I would like to mention. Loui, Kevin, Franklin and last but not least the Nisei queen and court. I believe that Loui actually did around 90 and I know there were some others that did ok too. As usual it was fun getting to meet new people on the road who have the same love of food and competition that I do. Please let me know if I forgot anyone and I will update my post.

Thanks for the pics Franklin.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Koza said...

Hello Hoover! You are from Jacksonville?! That is awesome! We have our very own food eating champion and I didn't know it! I think it is awesome what you do. I found your blog as I was searching for gyoza recipes! Rock on and God bless!

~zina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home