Sunday, September 24, 2006

Krystals in Atlanta

Congrats to both Chip and Eater-X for an amazing showing. Chip was declared the winner of this close match up with 53 Krystal hamburgers and Tim got credit for 52.5 I believe. In third place was Justin Mih with 33 and then Bubba with 26. That is a lot of Krystals eaten. Wow. Just think of all those delicious Krystals. With all the empty boxes you could probably build an amazing Krystal box castle or something. Not that I do that with mine or anything. ;o)

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hall,

My name is Tim Ahn and I would like to invite you to compete in the inaugural Checkers Burger Bowl on Saturday, October 7 at 2:00pm at the Pike house across from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at UF. The top prize is $250 cash. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 407-310-3024 or reply back to checkersburgerbowl@gmail.com. Thanks, and I look forward to your response!

Regards,
Tim Ahn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home