Friday, September 01, 2006

14 Krystals in 2 minutes

So, if you didn't hear I did 14 Krystals in 2 minutes. I believe this is the Jacksonville record. Supposedly it didn't show on the Krystal website. Sorry about that. It was crazy. I ended up having to drive straight there from work and of course the bridge from on side of the river to the other was up letting a boat go underneath when I got there, so I had to wait. Then I get across and the only place close was a parking lot you had to pay 5 or 10 bucks to get in. I started to pull in and realized I only had $1 left in my wallet. So I back out and around people who must have thought I was crazy and ended up parking 4 blocks away from where the contest was being held. I sprint all the way there in my dress clothes, check in, get announced to go on stage, ran up and then ate. Crazy.
This is only the begining though. I don't have time to type it all now, but I will let you guys know as soon as I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home