Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Krystal IV in JAX


(17 Krystals are shown here as my total eaten. It looks like I may have just finished 18 and have 19 and 20 in my hands. This is my idea of doublefisting it with Krystals.)

(Judging by the total of 42 being shown at this point I am realizing that I don't have much time left, but I am still very hungry. It looks like I am yelling, but I don't really remember why.)

(Here I am showing my UF spirit doing the Gator chomp. Go Gators! Sorry SuperPaul, I know you hate that.)

(Yum. There is the uncounted #50 Krystal being eaten. Soon to be followed by 51,52, etc, some icecream, chicken wings, ...)





Here is a link to some pretty awesome pictures! http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=324811

Great job to everyone who competed in the contest. It was a beautiful, but steamy, day in Jacksonville. Juliet and Tim did very well for their first ever Krystal contest! Also "Rubber Gut" too! There were a couple others I talked to as well who hit some personal bests. Good job to them. Of course Mr. Rich Shea did a great job flowing some lyrics on the mic. I didn't see any pics of Hangman yet, but he was dressed up nice and chowed down some serious Krystals.
I am looking forward to getting some more pics and also videos and posting them in the near future. I saw my dad in the crowd and one of my friends with a video camera, so I will have to get with them I see if I can get the video on the computer.
Thanks to Krystal for feeding me, I was very hungry and needed some sustenance. I also want to thank everyone I know that came out to cheer me on too. Even though most of the people that came last year were out of town for the weekend I still had about 25 people from my church, a few co-workers, mom, dad, sister, brother, and last but not least my one and only brand-spanking new nephew. Only 12 days old and is already a Krystal lover and has now witnessed his first ever eating contest! (I have pics of him too which will most definitely be posted!)

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Woooo! Congrats!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Woooo is right! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home