Monday, June 04, 2007

Nathan's is really cooking!

Please forgive me for the pun. It was not intended that way and I don't have time to think up a new title.

I just wanted to drop a line and comment on how well everyone is doing in the Nathan's qualifiers. Congratulations to everyone who has won so far and put up personal bests. Every year the numbers go up and up. I want to mention everyone in details who has accomplished something amazing so far in this year's Nathan's circuit, but that would be way too much writing for me. Seriously, everyone is kicking butt!

I am so excited myself to eat some Nathan's in NC. I have so much family up there in NC and SC too. My favorite contests have been there. I am getting hungry just thinking about the trip.

So far Nathan's is looking something like this:

Chip Simpson - 39.5 (great as always)

Patrick Bertoletti - 46 (first person to eat more than 40 besides Joey, or Takeru)

Tim Janus - 41.5 (didn't he eat more chili dogs than this before? Oh yeah. 4 hours, not 12 min)

Sonya Thomas - 36 (well done. If only the contest lasted longer than 12 minutes I bet she would eat 45+)

Erik Denmark - 26.5 (Great eater at baseball games! ;) Very tight field. Tough work.)

Very awesome numbers.






Oh yeah. I forgot one.


Joey Chestnut - 59.5 (Are you freaking kidding me!?!?)

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger jeff chapman said...

Way to go, Hall! It was a pleasure meeting you, and good luck to you in July.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your latest win. I'll be watching for you in July.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home