Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pretzel Power






Unfortunately I was right about the power of the pretzel. No matter how hard I tried to speed up and eat faster, I could not. The taste was just good...too good. I was torn. I wanted to speed up for the sake of doing better in the contest, but at the same time I wanted to enjoy the delicious flavor of the Pretzel Twister pretzel. I went back and forth with urges to eat faster to win and then to eat slower to enjoy the delectable food. In the end I decided it was best to compromise. I would eat one pretzel fast and then eat one slow.

Luckily there were plenty of pretzels left after the contest. I knew I had a long trip back to Jacksonville Beach from Miami, so I took two plates of five pretzels. I sat down with some friends of mine that came to see the contest and enjoyed ten more pretzels. So delicious. After I finished them I thought about the number of pretzels I had eaten and when I did the math I had a good warm feeling inside me. No, it was not because I realized the total amount of pretzels I ate was more than Joey that day (11.5 during the contest + 10 after = 21.5 Hall's total pretzels > 21 Joey's total pretzels). The warm feeling inside me was all those pretzels. (I thought that would be obvious.) ;o)

I also have a few videos, but I don't know how to post them. Any know how?

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me crave a pretzel. Yumm!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger steakbellie said...

Go to youtube.com and sign up for an account. Then upload your video. Once it's uploaded it will process your video (sometimes 30 minutes) and then send you some html that you can put into your blog post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home