Monday, June 25, 2007

Shoo-Fly Pie

Shoo-Fly Pie Results from Rockvale Outlet

1. Pat "Deep Dish" Bertoletti 11.1 lbs (I swear you ate your 2nd pie in about 45 seconds or less Pat)
2. Sonya "The Blackwidow" Thomas 9.3 lbs (Sonya is good at this! Duh. 9.3 lbs is awesome.)
3. "Humble" Bob Shoudt 9.25 lbs (That number sounds familiar. I thought last year was a fluke. Not really though. Bob can definitely eat some TOP 5 poundages of food.)
4. Hall "Hoover" Hunt 6.73 lbs (I ate 3.5 pies, but got all the crumbs from the table/other pans/floor/shoes/beard subtracted to get my total. Very thorough total of very tasty pie. Thanks Mike Castellano for sharing some of the prize winning pie too. Both recipies were great.)
5. Juliet Lee 6.66 lbs (Showing why she deserves a spot at Nathan's and then some. Great stuff for a rookie...great stuff period!)

FULL RESULTS
http://eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=contests&id=672


(I got a bunch of group pics. We kept finding more and more people who didn't get in the pic in time, so we ended up taking a bunch. I think these should cover most everyone. I know a few did get left out though. There was a great showing of a ton of good eaters!)




(I appologize for forgetting his name, but thanks to Juliet Lee's husband for all the group photos.)

(Why are you hiding Russ? ;o) )


(I managed to find Sonya before the contest after the group photos, so I had to get her in a pic too. I LOVE YOU SONYA! I don't know why Steakbellie jumped in the photo. LOL. )


( See Liz. I told you I would not forget to bring the sign this time. Thanks for taking the pic Steakbellie. I was afraid the pic would convieniently not end up coming out OK.) (If you notice I had not changed into my Rockvale Outlet shirt yet. I could not find them. Steakbellie pointed out they were in a box right next to my feet. FYI: I like wearing my Waffle House shirt when I am around Patrick. If you look up my PR vs. his PR on eatfeats.com you will notice why. ;o)~ That one's for you Pat!)

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Nice job! Glad to see the sign made it safe and sound.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Hall, Great job with the Shoo-fly Pie, not a very easy pie to eat. It was great to meet you and some of the other eaters, I have never competed against. Hope to compete against you again.

Russ Keeler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home