Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nathan's qualifier winners from last weekend




Congrats Allen, Pete, and Nate. I knew you would make it Allen. This is what, your third time? Maybe even more than that. I know you have been around a while. I am glad to see Jamie go out and give Nathan's a shot in SC. Hopefully Allen got to talk to her some and give her some pointers.

What else? I hear GA was a tight race. Bubba in second place for the second year in a row in the ATL. Sooner or later Bubba. Keep at it. I am happy for you Pete to go to GA, do so well and now get your chance to compete in a MLE finals. I know Bubba got to be on the big stage for Krystals a few years back and I know he is happy for you too. Maybe not at the table, but once the meal was over he told me he was happy for you. See you the 4th Pete. Oh yeah, I must say that Super Paul did a great job too hitting his personal best! Keep on chipping away Paul.

Apparently Dallas was another very close contest. This one went to an eat-off I hear. Two rookies going at it toe-to-toe. I heard Nasty Nate had a big mouth, but I didn't know they meant that in the eating sense of the word. 5 dogs and buns in the OT? Very nice. I love to see people that can still eat a lot after the contest is over. Looking forward to seeing you too Nate. I remember you from my fantasy eating team Axis of Eaters (My team won!!Of course ;o) ) (by the way, where is the trophy for that Liz?) Kevin you did superb getting past the 20 mark. I knew you could do it. I say you take home a first place though on the west coast. You can do it. Just beware of Ron. I haven't heard from him in awhile and I know he is lurking around somewhere on your side of the country.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! I didn't get a chance to talk to Allen, but hopefully that won't be my last attempt at competitive eating... there are quite a few Krystal qualifiers within driving distance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home