Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nathan's qualifier in Las Vegas, NV

Rich "The Locust" LeFevre wins Nathan's qualifier in Las Vegas, NV.

FINAL RESULTS:
1. Rich LeFevre - 31
2. Ron Koch - 21
3. Andrew McKirdy - 14
4. El Toro - 12.5
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MY PREDICTIONS:
Good luck to all of the Nathan's hot dog eaters in Las Vegas today! So far it sounds like it is going to be Rich LeFevre and Ron Koch. I would think El Toro would be there too since he lives there! Maybe I'm wrong. I know I would be there if I didn't have a few closer to home. Vegas is always a fun place to visit.
Despite my better judgement I think I am going to try and predict not only who will be competing in Las Vegas today, but also how many each is going to eat. So here it goes.
1. Rich LeFevre - 34 HDB

2. Ron Koch - 22 HDB

3. El Toro - 12 HDB

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty accurate predictions. Nice! These guys put up solid numbers especially with the two-minute truncation in mind.

Which qualifiers are you planning on going to?

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Thanks. I was actually thinking the contest was going to be 12min though. I don't know if this helped my predictions or not.
Right now I am planning on going to Charlotte, NC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home