Friday, August 08, 2008

Czeching my skills with icecream

In case you haven't heard yet I have a big trip coming up to head over to the Czech Republic to face off against the top Czech competitive eater Kamil Hamersky. Kamil is undefeated in the plum dumpling contest which takes place at Trnkobrani in a location just outside of Zlin I believe. The day before the main event however, there will be a short sprint contest that will involve 2 or 3 different foods that will be eaten consecutively. You can vote on the website that is linked to determine what foods will be eaten.

Long story short I noticed spaghetti and icecream were at the top of the list, so I decided to eat a little bit the other night to give the Czech people going to Trnkobrani a preview of what they are going to see. I would have eaten plumb dumplings, but I don't have any nearby in Florida and I don't know how to make them. Unfortunately the spaghetti portion did not show up on the video and the quality of the video is low, but I am working on that. Until I get that worked out. Here you go. :o) Enjoy.

***UPDATE: HERE IS THE NEW HIGH QUALITY VIDEO!!!


4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I loved watching that -- and to "Firestarter" by The Prodigy! VERY COOL!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed. I just uploaded a higher quality version to my youtube and myspace accounts.:
http://www.youtube.com/hall4jesus
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=67585297

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha love the cherokee check in the background

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This (high-quality) video is definitely better! Krystal-clear (pun intended) and fun to watch. I also like how you "flirted" with the camera at the end. Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home