Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sweet Corn Fiesta in West Palm Beach


Great Job to everyone in The National Sweet Corn Eating Championships. I think there was around a dozen MLE eaters there in addition to a bunch of local eaters too. As usual the competition was fierce, the corn was sweet and juicy, and the fans were energetic. I'm not one for talking a whole lot, but I do love pictures and videos. There are a bunch of pictures I have tagged on Facebook. If you don't have Facebook you should get it. I spend most of my time linking to photos there. Anyhow...If you want to check out the other pics check Facebook and I will see you out on the MLE Circuit!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Kevin Ross said...

Awesome job Hall. Congrats on your first title! At least, I think it is the first non-qualifier win you've had, right?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Erik "the Red" Denmark said...

Congrats Hall! I thought you got a bad shake last year so this is justice. Hope to see you out there soon. Erik.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home