Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jacksonville Magazine






I will be appearing in next month's edition of the Jacksonville Magazine. Each month there is one person highlighted. Last month was NFL Pro-Bowler Fred Taylor from the Jacksonville Jaguars. This month is Jacksonville Mayor John Peyton. Next month is Hall "Hoover" Hunt. I guess this shows the kind of social status a top ranked MLE eater should have. ;o)
(Thanks to: Kerry Speckman, Andy Zarka, Marlo Zarka, and all others involved. I must say the food from the European Street Cafe that I got to eat during the photo shoot was delicious!)

6 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your profile you mention that your faith in Jesus will guide you in the right direction. I was wondering if there was a time in your life where you felt you might have been headed in the wrong direction by surrounding yourself with the wrong kind of people. That is usually the case when people decide to turn to Jesus in an attempt to turn their life around.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Hall "Hoover" Hunt said...

I am very blessed to have been raised in a loving and spiritual family. I cannot think of any time in specific that I was headed in the wrong direction by surrounding myself with the wrong people. Anytime I have been going in the wrong direction, I only remember that I have myself to blame. I made some bad choices. The more I seek out older and wiser people to help give advise and read the scriptures in the Bible to guide my decision making the more I think I stay headed in the right direction and feel at peace with my life as a whole.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Fancy magazine boy! Congrats on the coverage.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger steakbellie said...

AWESOME!!!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Domenico said...

Congrads, you deserve it, enjoy it all. It looked fun.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your faith in Jesus will lead you to the disgusting GLUTTONOUS waste of food that is competitive eating. I am sure Jesus would be so happy of and for you, cramming your face with food while so many go without, all in the name of "sport". Wow, for someone who is such a committed Chrsitian, you don't know shit about Christianity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home